I am and environment and texture artist. I graduated from Ringling College of Art + Design. I enjoy making visually rich assets, textures and worlds and mixing in my photography experience into everything I do.
Star Wars: The Old Republic
-Level layout, set-dressing, lighting, post-processing and optimization.
-Translating and adapting concept art into environments
-Working with level and cinematic designers to accommodate and meet their needs.
-Fixing bugs received from quality assurance staff.
-Responsible for creating proxy models and textures, and creating and uploading art packages for external outsourcers.
-Giving feedback on model and UV efficiency as well as artistic feedback both in house and with outsourcers.
-Integrating both in-progress and final models into game.
- Worked with a team of environment artists to model, build, and set dress new areas for SWTOR: Knights of the
- Built and lit visually sophisticated spaces while coordinating with designers and other artists.
-Created a 30+ piece modular structure set for a new planet and textured them using tiling textures and trim sheets.
- Effectively completed tasks which helped complete high priority areas that were under strict time constraints.
- Rapidly adapted to using 3DS Max and a proprietary game engine.
- Worked with a highly skilled group of individuals at a AAA studio to create a world in the universe of Star Wars.